Create the next with the power of Robotics
- Empowers children with critical and logical thinking
- Nurtures sense of curiosity and love for life-long learning
- Offers better career opportunities in Engineering and Technology
- Teaches mathematical concepts from a wider perspective & makes children proficient
About the Program
It is a multi-disciplinary Robotics program with a specially designed curriculum to teach young children about Robotics.
The program utilizes hands-on activities to engage a child’s curious mind. Children learn to experiment, innovate & build robotic models & machines throughout the 9 progressive levels of the course.
About the Levels
- Learn basic electronics & have fun
- Control models with remote device
- Learn wireless communications
- Build logic with visual programming
- Make robots using embedded c programming
- Build real world applicable prototypes
- Create unique moves with Humanoid
Explore, Innovate & Create with STEM
STEM focuses on developing interest in machine learning through demonstrations, hands-on techniques & practical approach.
- Application of scientific concepts and analysis of complex structures into easily understandable circuits.
- Prototyping of tangible models, mobile, technology & solar powered devices within a high-powered & smart environment.
- Creating & building robots with hands-on experimentation & practical approach to learning through programming & coding.
- Understanding measurements & calculations for perfect movements while determining logical pattern & relationships.
- Develops Critical Thinking
- Enhances Creativity
- Inspires Innovation
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Improves Perseverance
- Makes Children Confident
- Ration Decision Making
- Self Learning Ability
Class Duration: 2 Hours
Level Duration: 3-5 Months